Good Person Test Reformed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny I just ordered 300 of those "million dollar tracts." I will be using a sharpie to black out the "that's not God's will" part of it.

While I do like what Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron are doing with WOTM here are a couple ways to make God more of the focus when using this method of street evangelism.

-Explain the holiness of God.
-Use the first table of the law to show that we are all sinners.
-Is God first and foremost in your life?
-Do you glorify God in all that you do?
-We are all created as creatures that worship; the question is, what do you worship most in your life?
-Our hearts are a factory of idols, we set up idols in our lives that we worship above the Creator who is worthy of all worship and praise.
-God is a jealous God and we were created to glorify and live for Him.

You get the picture of what I mean. I do think that using the second table of the law is a good way to show that we are sinners but I think that using the first is even more damning if you make the holiness of God known first and foremost.

In short explain:
The holiness of God
The depravity of man
The demands of God's justice
The good news of the eternal Son of God's propitiation for all the sins of all His people by His perfect active obedience and His perfect passive obedience on the cross as He took upon Himself the full wrath of God that was due unto His elect.
Then tell them that God commands ALL men everywhere to repent and believe in the work of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins.
To read the Bible daily and obey what you read, find a good local (Reformed Baptist...j/k) church to join in fellowship with and give them your number for any additional questions they may have.
Make sure you have a burden to share, with love and compassion and pray for the leading of the Holy Spirit.

I can send you a tract that I wrote up which is more in-depth but still concise. Just shoot me an email if you would like to check it out and use it.
[email protected]
:ditto: :ditto: :ditto: :ditto:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back