Gospel Fear jeremiah burroughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlorytoGod

Puritan Board Freshman
Does anyone have an ebook version link for Jeremiah Burroughs' Gospel Fear? Even Monergism doesn't have this title. I've looked a number of places but cannot find an ebook version of this title.

Does anyone have an ebook version link for Jeremiah Burroughs' Gospel Fear? Even Monergism doesn't have this title. I've looked a number of places but cannot find an ebook version of this title.
https://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/t/text/text-idx?c=eebo2;idno=B18355.0001.001 Here it is in EEBO-TCP.
The best way to make it into an ebook would be to go to the full-text option in the work, copy and paste into Word, before saving, hit "alt-F9" this will select all of the hyperlinks, then go to find & replace, enter "^d hyperlinks" this will remove all hyperlinks, which will remove the page number marker within the text. Then, go to the top of the text, select the first "I" you see in between words, make sure it is not an l or an i, select, go to find and replace, replace it with nothing, this will take all of them out of the text, save as docx. Then go to Calibre, convert to epub. The whole process takes about 15 minutes.

Here you go, didnt want to confuse you with the Word talk if you dont use it much. I did it for you. The PDF is below. It wont let me upload a Epub, so if you want that, just shoot me a message and I will email it to you. God Bless.

Attachments

• Gospel Fear - Burroughs.pdf
    587.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back