Got my NKJV Cambridge Pitt Minion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dimensions are 4.75 x 6.875? That isn't really much larger than a pocket Bible, is it? :think:
The Pitt is small! BUT it is the Mercedes of small Bibles! I am pushing 40 and last night late I read Galatians "cover to cover", the print and font style of the Pitt Minion is that the Words "leap" off the page. I don't know what the magic is but for me I get this only from CUP Pitt Minions!:up::up:
Does it retain the translation footnotes in the NT, marking Majority and Nestle variations?
Yes it does retain the footnotes reflecting variants from the TR to the MT and CT, thank you. This is a feature I like about the NKJV in general and this edition in particular! I have always felt that the NKJV to be underated as a translation and the translation footnotes are very helpful. Now we have a well made high end edition of this translation!:applause::applause::applause::popcorn::popcorn:

Here's a link to a wide-margin version of this Cambridge NKJV Bible. Doesn't look like it's out yet.

Here's a link to a wide-margin version of this Cambridge NKJV Bible. Doesn't look like it's out yet.
I have the NASB "version" of this. I really like it....except it is hard to hold in one hand and read "kicked back".....you NEED both hands or you need to lay it on a desk, it is great quality, but is just very big and floppy.:2cents:

Last edited:
I've got a funny question for you. Could you take a picture of your new NKJV Bible and your NASB, side by side, with your hand in the picture? It's difficult to visualize the sizes of these things! :gpl:

I've got a funny question for you. Could you take a picture of your new NKJV Bible and your NASB, side by side, with your hand in the picture? It's difficult to visualize the sizes of these things! :gpl:
Man, I would love to, PROBLEM, the only "camera" I have now is in my iPhone, anytime I try to upload to the PB I get a message that it is too many bytes. Rich tried to explain a way around that, but I am to dumb to figure it out!:barfy:

It's not too hard, maybe this will help:

1. Upload your image to your computer (just know where it is)
2. Go here: ImageShack® - Hosting
3. Click "Browse" on the ImageShack page, find the image on your computer, select it
4. Click the "resize image?" check box and select size "640x480"
5. Click on "host it!"
6. Click on the "Thumbnail for forums (1)" code and paste it into your PB post

Bingo! Hope this helps ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back