Grant's Regulatory Principle of Eating: Thou Shalt Eat......Papa John's Double Cheeseburger Pizza

Will you eat it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pizza that even entices those with diabeatus to endanger their very lives (evil laugh)!

Side note: my father-in-law (also diabetic) is the one you recommended it to me:rofl:

The pizza that even entices those with diabeatus to endanger their very lives (evil laugh)!

Side note: my father-in-law (also diabetic) is the one you recommended it to me:rofl:
Us diabetics embrace verse 16 of Psalm 139:

Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.

My days are numbered by sovereign God... What can double cheeseburger pizza do to me? :cheers:

Some moderator has appeared to abuse their authority!

The poll said it was closing tomorrow at 10:31! I got in before that deadline. Any refusal to certify these poll results is nothing but contumacy. Plus, it was an honest answer. I have never eaten anything from Papa John's, so I'm certainly not going to start with this nightmare.

The poll said it was closing tomorrow at 10:31! I got in before that deadline. Any refusal to certify these poll results is nothing but contumacy. Plus, it was an honest answer. I have never eaten anything from Papa John's, so I'm certainly not going to start with this nightmare.
I reserve the right to bend this election to my will!! You need to worry about contuming this pizza !:rant:

Ha

Poll reopened to allow PB peasants (myself included) to combat the tyranny of Ruben (not to be confused with another delicious food item)!

If any brave souls try this pie while the thread is open please provide some review!

Here you have it, ladies and gentlemen. Behold the entitlement mentality of the Pizza Party, where everything that doesn't go their way is, by definition, tyranny. I expect to be sequestered at any moment and admitted to a reeducation camp where cheeseburger pizza is the only item served in the canteen.
I reserve the right to bend this election to my will!! You need to worry about contuming this pizza !
Poll reopened to allow PB peasants (myself included) to combat the tyranny of Ruben (not to be confused with another delicious food item)!

I just got and ate half the pizza you suggested...very good. Tastes exactly like a cheeseburger. The pickles also work surprisingly well. I also drenched it in the garlic sauce you get.

It looks like sanity has prevailed, although with an uncomfortably narrow margin.

I am not a Papa Johns guy, but I’ve had this pie 3-4 times now and it has been consistently delicious each time. Don’t follow the majority!!
1607989480067.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back