Great things ahead from Reformation Heritage Books

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexanderjames

Puritan Board Sophomore
For you Puritan book lovers, there are exciting projects in the coming years from Reformation Heritage Books.
Rutherford, Henry, Watson, and Burgess, amongst others no doubt.

We are living in a very privileged period of time. May the Lord bless these endeavours!

David Woolin also explains at the beginning of the podcast his wonderful testimony of the Lord’s patience and gracious dealings with him.

It is still too early. It would be a labor of love for Beeke, so he would want to be closely involved.
Okay; I have several typed texts that our MW did or he may have what I don't; typed up but didn't go anywhere. They could be base texts or check texts if your project gets going. They were "possibles" for NPSE but there are plenty of other things on my possibilities list.

Okay; I have several typed texts that our MW did or he may have what I don't; typed up but didn't go anywhere. They could be base texts or check texts if your project gets going. They were "possibles" for NPSE but there are plenty of other things on my possibilities list.
Thanks; that is good to know. I will mention that.

I would like to see the works of Theodore Beza translated and compiled someday.
I am grateful for all that Reformation Heritage has done over the years!

Blessings!

Thanks for this...
I'm hoping someone compiles his works into a nice set of volumes.
I think he still has a lot of untranslated material also.

Blessings!
There is a vast treasury of untranslated works from the Magisterial Reformers. Sadly, so few are qualified to do them justice in our day. It is a deep point point for me.

My pastor and dear brother, Dr. David Noe, is chipping away as much as he can with his unfathomably busy schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back