Greetings brethren!

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4MERON

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I’m Cameron, born & bred in Scotland.
I shall give a brief overview of where I am at.
Brought up in churches ranging from Brethren to Baptist to Independent evangelical. False convert through my teens and twenties but baptised many years later in a Baptist Church and remained there for many years up until a couple of years ago when I started to look more locally and found a small but faithful congregation of Free Church of Scotland brothers & sisters. Longing for somewhere more confessional, reformed and with acapella Psalm-singing, I have joined this church with my family of wife and 4 sons. I have never subscribed to an official set of standards but now look to the Westminster as per the church’s adherence. I am still on a journey regarding the subject of infant baptism but I am open to learning the theology of this position. Excited to be a part of a confessionally reformed forum for edification, learning and to be challenged and encouraged. Grace and peace to all within these ‘pages’.
Soli deo gloria

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.