Greetings from Appalachia/New York

The Original Secession

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello All,

Zach Dotson here, I tried to join this thing several times but I never made it work, but finally I made it here! I also trust that I know a number of you all fairly well. I grew up in Appalachia, I think the most wonderful region of the United States (Southwest Virginia to be exact). Anyway I am the intern at Coldenham-Newburgh RPCNA in Walden, NY and a 4th year student at Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary.

W.C. Dean

Puritan Board Sophomore
Welcome brother. Fellow Virginian RP here. Which county are you from? Part of my family is from Norton.

C. M. Sheffield

Puritan Board Senior
Hello and Welcome! Glad to have you on the board. I quite agree with your assessment of Appalachia and trust you pronounce it correctly. You are to be commended for accepting the call to labor for the gospel in the foreign field. ;)

The Original Secession

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello and Welcome! Glad to have you on the board. I quite agree with your assessment of Appalachia and trust you pronounce it correctly. You are to be commended for accepting the call to labor for the gospel in the foreign field. ;)
I certainly feel the struggle of being in a foreign land. I do miss the Southern Appalachian mountains, but the Lord's Work must happen in the North as well as the hills and hollers.

Edward

Puritanboard Commissioner
Still time to participate this week: