Greetings from Cumming, Georgia.

Challer

Puritan Board Freshman
I've frequented this forum as a lurker off and on for some number of years now and thought it would be good to join. I was saved by the grace of God and baptized in 2009 in Jacksonville, Florida. I've been married for about ten years now to a wonderful woman and we have three daughters. After searching for a doctrinally sound local church for years, we finally found one in Lawrenceville, Georgia (Christ Reformed Church) through my enrollment in London Baptist Reformed Seminary (LRBS) at Metropolitan Tabernacle in London, UK.

Taylor Sexton

Puritan Board Junior
Greetings from Danielsville, GA! I am actually on my way to Blue Ridge right now, so I will sort of be coming at you obliquely. Welcome to the board.

Jake

Puritan Board Senior
Are you looking for a church near Cumming? There is a new OPC in town. I see from your signature you're a member of Christ Reformed Church in Anaheim. I had a lovely visit there last year. Welcome to the forum and to Georgia!

Challer

Puritan Board Freshman
Are you looking for a church near Cumming? There is a new OPC in town. I see from your signature you're a member of Christ Reformed Church in Anaheim. I had a lovely visit there last year. Welcome to the forum and to Georgia!
Apologies - that was an error in my hyperlink in the signature. I was blessed to have found Christ Reformed Church in Lawrenceville, Georgia, led by Pastor Robert Truelove. They are part of the Georgia Association of Confessional Baptists. I've since updated my signature in light of your reply, so thank you! Good catch.

As for joining a Presbyterian Church, while our family considered it, we're Credobaptists (in accordance with LBC16892, Chapter 29, Paragraph 2 as found here*) . Although, funny story, Doug Wilson replied to a letter I'd sent him in the Spring while we were still looking for a church. Doug wrote: "If they baptize a baby, you could always go to the rest room . . ." Funny guy!

God bless.

Last edited:

arapahoepark

Puritan Board Graduate
I've frequented this forum as a lurker off and on for some number of years now and thought it would be good to join. I was saved by the grace of God and baptized in 2009 in Jacksonville, Florida. I've been married for about ten years now to a wonderful woman and we have three daughters. After searching for a doctrinally sound local church for years, we finally found one in Lawrenceville, Georgia (Christ Reformed Church) through my enrollment in London Baptist Reformed Seminary (LRBS) at Metropolitan Tabernacle in London, UK.
Welcome!

TylerRay

Puritan Board Graduate
Welcome from Calhoun!

Potter

Puritan Board Freshman
Welcome! My best friend goes to your church and I go to the OPC church down the road. I am sure we will meet sometime.