Greetings from De Pere

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronsk

Puritan Board Freshman
Hi all, my name is Aaron like many who have introduced themselves before me I have long found this board an invaluable asset in helping me discern the theological truths of God. I am grateful to be a member here now! I am fairly new to reformed theology and look forward to learning a great deal and contributing where I can. I live with my wife and children in De Pere, WI and attend a non-denominational church where I coordinated small groups prior to the birth of our second child 4 months back when I found it best to step aside for a time to focus on our changing family dynamic. My wife and I host a "Life Group" here in our home.

I grew up Roman Catholic and near the time of confirmation read the Catholic Catechism through and met with the local priest on concerns found. I then was church-less, lost and confused for a time in college until my eyes were opened at an Intervarsity bible study on John 9 (which I do not know why I attended). I have since attended an E-Free Church for the remainder of my time in college (~2014) and then a Non-Denominational since college (2016/5 years). In the last 2 years I have spent time studying theology and come to affirm the reformed doctrines.

In Christ,
Aaron S.

Last edited:

dhh712

Puritan Board Freshman
Greetings Aaron! I was raised in a Catholic Church, though I never understood hardly any of it's doctrines. I "stumbled" into (a God-directed stumbling) into the Reformed faith via research (some 8 years ago). I look forward to learning with you and talking with you here on the board!

Charles Johnson

Puritan Board Sophomore
Hi Aaron! Greetings from a fellow Wisconsinite. I'm in Door County for the summer but I usually attend church with the OPC in Neenah or Oshkosh. If you ever find yourself hungry for more of God's word on a Sunday evening we would be happy to have you for an evening service at Apple Valley OPC in Neenah.

aaronsk

Puritan Board Freshman
Hi Aaron! Greetings from a fellow Wisconsinite. I'm in Door County for the summer but I usually attend church with the OPC in Neenah or Oshkosh. If you ever find yourself hungry for more of God's word on a Sunday evening we would be happy to have you for an evening service at Apple Valley OPC in Neenah.
I think it would be really neat to do this! Right now longer drives are a bit tough because of our 5 month old but in a month or 2 that may change. Kids go through phases so quick haha.

aaronsk

Puritan Board Freshman
Do you have any experince with New Hope OPC in Green Bay?

Status
Not open for further replies.