Greetings From Decatur Alabama!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weston Stoler

Puritan Board Sophomore
Greetings from Decatur Alabama

You would think in a town with 97 (and growing) baptist and baptistic churches you would have plenty of Reformed Churches. In that thinking you would be wrong.
I am desiring to find a church in my area with truly confessional beliefs.

In these college years I am yearning to know the truth and I would love to learn. If you have any insights into Scriptual passages or any ways to look at a doctrine that I might not be aware of then please tell me that I might exam it by the Scriptures! I am an open head that is closing slowely.

In Christ
~Weston Stoler

but3leftsdo

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello Weston and welcome. There seems to be one PCA church in Decatur. Here is the address information

Decatur Presbyterian Church, P.C.A.
2306 Modaus Road SW
Decatur, AL 35603
Phone: 256-351-6010
Fax: 256-355-6102

Not being familiar with the Decatur area, I don't know what lies nearby. Here is a link to the PCA directory for you to consult, if you so desire.

https://processor.pcanet.org/ac/directory/directory.cfm

May God bless you in your search.

Weston Stoler

Puritan Board Sophomore
Hello Weston and welcome. There seems to be one PCA church in Decatur. Here is the address information

Decatur Presbyterian Church, P.C.A.
2306 Modaus Road SW
Decatur, AL 35603
Phone: 256-351-6010
Fax: 256-355-6102

Not being familiar with the Decatur area, I don't know what lies nearby. Here is a link to the PCA directory for you to consult, if you so desire.

https://processor.pcanet.org/ac/directory/directory.cfm

May God bless you in your search.

I am visiting it this sunday! I am so excited! :sing: :wow: :book2:

AlexanderHenderson1647

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello, brother. Glad to have you here. I regret and sympathize with your dilemma re: no local Biblically reformed churches. I would commend to you Providence OPC, not but a short bit from your home in Madison. I've had the pleasure to visit time and again while staying with my in-laws in Huntsville. Here's the skinny:

PROVIDENCE
7745 Hwy 72 West (University Dr.)
Huntsville (Madison) AL

Contact

Phone: 256-722-0227
Email: [email protected]

Meeting Information

Services: 11:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Sunday School: 10:00 a.m.

Walk strong brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.