Greetings from Oklahoma City

Jacob C.

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello and happy new year! My name is Jacob and I have had an account on the Puritan Board for a while now, but I have just kind of lurked around for sometime and thought it'd be good for me to introduce myself.

I have recently become a communicant member of an RPCNA congregation near me. I grew up in the SBC when my father left the Roman Catholic Church when I was in 2nd grade. I am studying to get a bachelors degree in history and hope to pursue training for ministry afterwards. I'm excited to continue to be able to gain wisdom from you all and the discussions on this forum.

Edward

Puritanboard Commissioner
I can hardly argue on that. I love getting to visit TX every so often.

I was, of course ;) , using the traditional Left Bank/Right Bank reference facing downstream. The University of Paris / Bois de Bolulogne being on the Left Bank, and the Louvre / Opera being on the Right bank of the Seine. And when you get down to Bordeaux, the Cabernet come from the Left bank of the Gironde, and the Merlot from the Right Bank.

TylerRay

Puritan Board Graduate
Hello and happy new year! My name is Jacob and I have had an account on the Puritan Board for a while now, but I have just kind of lurked around for sometime and thought it'd be good for me to introduce myself.

I have recently become a communicant member of an RPCNA congregation near me. I grew up in the SBC when my father left the Roman Catholic Church when I was in 2nd grade. I am studying to get a bachelors degree in history and hope to pursue training for ministry afterwards. I'm excited to continue to be able to gain wisdom from you all and the discussions on this forum.
Welcome!