Greetings from Tallahassee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pappy623

Puritan Board Freshman
Hi everyone, my name is Jon. I’m a sixty-something and a grateful follower of Christ. I spent most of my life in Southern Baptist churches but currently am attending a nondenominational church that is Calvinistic and credo-baptistic.

I’ve been a believer since my mid teens but came to Reformed theology just in the last three years or so thanks to lots of ongoing theological discussions with a Reformed family member. These discussions prompted me to determine which system was best supported in God’s Word - Calvinism or Arminianism. It didn’t take too long to reach a conclusion.

There’s nothing more comforting or humbling than recognizing that God truly is sovereign over everything, including who he freely chooses to save!

I don’t expect to post here often but appreciate the opportunity to be a member and to read and learn.

Soli Deo Gloria!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwright82

Puritan Board Graduate
Hi everyone, my name is Jon. I’m a sixty-something and a grateful follower of Christ. I spent most of my life in Southern Baptist churches but currently am attending a nondenominational church that is Calvinistic and credo-baptistic.

I’ve been a believer since my mid teens but came to Reformed theology just in the last three years or so thanks to lots of ongoing theological discussions with a Reformed family member. These discussions prompted me to determine which system was best supported in God’s Word - Calvinism or Arminianism. It didn’t take too long to reach a conclusion.

There’s nothing more comforting or humbling than recognizing that God truly is sovereign over everything, including who he freely chooses to save!

I don’t expect to post here often but appreciate the opportunity to be a member and to read and learn.

Soli Deo Gloria!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Greetings! I live in Jacksonville FL, I have family in Tallahassee. Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.