Greetings from Venezuela!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latino Reformado

Puritan Board Freshman
Greetings from Venezuela! My name is Victor, I am 20 years old. I am new to Reformed Theology (I grew up in a Pentecostal environment; although I never saw with pleasure its distortions). I congregate in a very small local church (10 members), and we have embraced Reformed Theology.
I hope to learn a lot from you!
Please contact me if you have any resources that would be helpful for ministry in Venezuela.
(I am learning English, so I hope you will bear with me).

Your brother in Christ,
Victor Mijares

Santos

Puritan Board Freshman
Greetings from Venezuela! My name is Victor, I am 20 years old. I am new to Reformed Theology (I grew up in a Pentecostal environment; although I never saw with pleasure its distortions). I congregate in a very small local church (10 members), and we have embraced Reformed Theology.
Please contact me if you have any resources that would be helpful for ministry in Venezuela.

Your brother in Christ,
Victor Mijares
Welcome Brother! From Texas!

py3ak

Unshaven and anonymous
Staff member
@Latino Reformado

You may already be familiar with these resources, but just in case:

This is a publisher and bookstore with a largely Reformed and Reformed Baptist catalog who can get physical books most anywhere in Latin America.

The Confraternidad Latinoamericana de Iglesias Reformadas does a lot of translation work, and I'm told a number of books should be added to the catalog shortly.

There are lots of Spanish-language websites that have sermons, articles, or conference talks in Spanish, and of course some are more reliable than others. You might be interested There are a number of a small publishing houses, mostly bringing out translations of varying quality. Something that might be of interest is a pastoral training program that's run over the internet from a Reformed church in Ecuador:

If any of those links leave you looking for something a bit different, let me know! I may be able to track down something else. Here locally the missionary pastor does a Zoom class on Tuesday evenings where they've been working through the Belgic Confession.

Bruce Epps

Puritan Board Freshman

Your brother in Christ,
Victor Mijares
Hi Victor: We live in Loja, Ecuador. I do have some resources for you in Spanish. God bless you brother. Hola Victor. Vivimos en Loja, Ecuador. Yo tengo informacion para ti en Espanol.

Bruce

Attachments

• La Parabola de la Barca.pdf
    37.2 KB · Views: 0

Bruce Epps

Puritan Board Freshman

Your brother in Christ,
Victor Mijares
Tambien himnos para ti. Ve a la tienda de aplicaciones de tu teléfono e instala Radio Box. Después de suscribirse a Radio Castillo Fuerte de Chile. Creo que es patrocinado por la Iglesia OPC en Chile. Go to your phone's app store and install Radio Box. Then subscribe to Radio Castillo Fuerte from Chile. I believe it is sponsored by the OPC Church in Chile.

Status
Not open for further replies.