greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

scavness

Puritan Board Freshman
hello puritan board- my name is stephen. im originally from west tennessee (go vols!), lived in the nashville area for awhile after college (u.t. martin)-eventually moved to louisville, (went to/graduated from sbts),i have been in ministry for going on 12 yrs.- serving as a conference/camp speaker/ musician, youth pastor, music minister, and pastor. my wife, 2 children and i now in cave city ky. where i am the pastor of cave city baptist church.

i love me some st. louis cardinal baseball, sweet tea out of a mason jar,playing and listening to music, being outdoors and long conversations over coffee or after a meal.

after re-reading that, it kind of sounds like a personal's ad.. but it'll do...

Andres

Puritan Board Doctor
Welcome Stephen. You're personal ad sounds nice, although I am already taken. Enjoy your time on the board!

scavness

Puritan Board Freshman
thanks ya'll.
i know every community has its own unspoken rules... any i should know about before i start or reply to a topic/person and unleash the vile of the pb?

scavness

Puritan Board Freshman
Welcome! We're in Louisville, and we often pass by you on our way home to GA.

awesome! what part of louisville? my wife is from there and i lived there for 5 yrs. we get back there pretty often...glad to refer to it as my 2nd "back home".

Status
Not open for further replies.