Greg Bahnsen on Sermon Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformed Covenanter

Cancelled Commissioner
I see that Sermon Audio has added many sermons by Greg Bahnsen. In fact, there are now over 700 sermons uploaded. Obviously, I do not agree with his material on apologetics, yet there is a lot of good material in these sermons. I profited from listening to his Guilty Innocents sermon, which was part of his series on Proverbs.

Yes, this is primarily if not solely the work of The Bahnsen Project, which just recently purchased the rights to all Dr. Bahnsen’s recordings from Covenant Media Foundation. They are distributing everything for free, which, in my opinion, is the greatest news of 2020-2021.

Yes, this is primarily if not solely the work of The Bahnsen Project, which just recently purchased the rights to all Dr. Bahnsen’s recordings from Covenant Media Foundation. They are distributing everything for free, which, in my opinion, is the greatest news of 2020-2021.

I have noticed that they seem to be constantly adding sermons and lectures to from Dr Bahnsen to Sermon Audio, which would suggest that there is plenty more still to come. Emancipating this material from Covenant Media Foundation is very good news.

I have noticed that they seem to be constantly adding sermons and lectures to from Dr Bahnsen to Sermon Audio, which would suggest that there is plenty more still to come.
I have a good friend doing work for them, and I think he said there are over 1,500 recorded lectures and sermons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back