Had the weirdest dream.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weston Stoler

Puritan Board Sophomore
I just had the dream that I was arguing on the philipian jailer thread and then for some reason at my house while in my car (I happen to live in a mansion btw in my dream so go figure) A guy with a gun shows up. I immediately tell him I'm a credo-baptist and to not shoot. He then precedes to shoot. Hahaha now we know what would happn if threatened to with death for infant baptism lol.

I just had the dream that I was arguing on the philipian jailer thread and then for some reason at my house while in my car (I happen to live in a mansion btw in my dream so go figure) A guy with a gun shows up. I immediately tell him I'm a credo-baptist and to not shoot. He then precedes to shoot. Hahaha now we know what would happn if threatened to with death for infant baptism lol.

Must have been the final stage of PCA church discipline. You should have listened after two or three witnesses tried to correct you!
:lol:

When one's dreams get this messed up, it's a sign that something is seriously wrong with his life. :detective:

Three nights ago I had a dream that a skunk had invaded our bedroom because I smelled skunk. Even in my restless sleep I was thinking the same thing: something is seriously wrong. In the morning I decided to look up olfactory hallucinations.

Which wasn't encouraging: one cause could be brain tumors.

So, there I am wondering about the state of my life and health and worried about this dream--until I'm outside and smell a strong skunk odor against our house wall.

Heh. A skunk must have been passing by the house and had an altercation with a stray cat or something. So much for dream interpretation--sometimes a skunk in a dream is just a skunk. . . .

Recently Ronald Reagan told me he didn't have a high opinion of Sarah Palin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back