Handy Quote Feature Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fidelis

2 Timothy 2:24-25
Staff member
Found a great addon that makes quoting portions of posts much easier. If you desire to quote a selected portion of a post, simply highlight the text you want to quote. Once the text is selected a popup Quote window will appear to the right of the selected text. Click the Quote button and you'll be able to easily respond to that selected text. Other quote options still work as before.

It looks like it will still indicate who you are quoting, is that true? This will be really handy.

By 'selecting text', do you mean just highlighting it with my cursor? I have been trying that and it isn't working...nothing happens when I highlight text.

Found a great addon that makes quoting portions of posts much easier. If you desire to quote a selected portion of a post, simply highlight the text you want to quote. Once the text i

, do you mean just highlighting it with my cursor? I have been trying that and it isn't working...nothing happens when I highlight text.

Not seeing the pop-up option BP Brown skin, but it's a great idea nevertheless.

That is excellent. It is no longer a pain to respond to multiple people in one post.

Josh you are right. I didn't know that my skin was called BP Brown until I looked. That's why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back