Happy Birthday all 7 Year Old Puritanboard Users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fidelis

2 Timothy 2:24-25
Staff member
Happy Birthday to so many of you who turned 7 today!! I wish I possessed the knowledge of theology at 7 years old that some of you possess!

I'm referring, of course, to those that have birthdays of 11-30-1999 in the profiles.

Please update your profile if today is your birthday and you're not 7 years old. ;)

This guy is 7 years old today:
clark.jpg

That's just freaky!

I tried to, but it didn't "take" . . . ??? (Yes, I pressed "save changes" once I was done). BTW, my birthday's really March 3 - I was kind of surprised to get a happy birthday email this morning! (Though that is a nice touch!)

I tried to, but it didn't "take" . . . ??? (Yes, I pressed "save changes" once I was done). BTW, my birthday's really March 3 - I was kind of surprised to get a happy birthday email this morning! (Though that is a nice touch!)

Strange...I guessed at your birthyear and it took.

Okay - thanks! I guess my problem was that I was trying to avoid putting the year in. (BTW, I checked it and you guessed right. :))

...3 months before I graduate from High School. I would feel old but then I remember that Dr. Clark probably gaps me by the same amount.

SF,
I think we're a little closer to DrC. At least, if he's pushing 60 he's remarkably well preserved. Maybe pushing 50...

I'd like to thank the Puritan Board for the kind birthday wishes. More importantly, if everyone could remember by lack of years when replying to my posts I would be most grateful.

Thanks, Timothy

:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back