Happy Birthday christiana, CDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always loved celebrating my birthday and this is my 78th so I've had great celebrations and so much to be thankful for! God is so very good and I thank Him for always providing for my every need and for my health allowing me to walk a mile daily and to drive 15 miles to church 3 times weekly! So many blessings but most of all I thank Him that I came to know the doctrines of grace more than 7 years ago and for the peace and contentment that knowing of His sovereignty brings to my heart!
Blessings to all on PB and many thanks for your birthday greetings!
Big plans for this day! I will meet with many from my church class for Chinese lunch, spend the afternoon with my teacher visiting and go to church tonight! God is good!

Happy birthday!!
bday.gif

I've always loved celebrating my birthday and this is my 78th so I've had great celebrations and so much to be thankful for! God is so very good and I thank Him for always providing for my every need and for my health allowing me to walk a mile daily and to drive 15 miles to church 3 times weekly! So many blessings but most of all I thank Him that I came to know the doctrines of grace more than 7 years ago and for the peace and contentment that knowing of His sovereignty brings to my heart!
Blessings to all on PB and many thanks for your birthday greetings!
Big plans for this day! I will meet with many from my church class for Chinese lunch, spend the afternoon with my teacher visiting and go to church tonight! God is good!

May your day be filled with blessings! Your cheerful zeal for God's word is an encouraging example.

Wow, this was such a great day! Eight friends and chinese food for lunch out!
I really did have a great day and even the sermon tonight was exceptionally great from Daniel.
Thanks to all for the birthday greetings! I'm so thankful for each year!

Wow, this was such a great day! Eight friends and chinese food for lunch out!
I really did have a great day and even the sermon tonight was exceptionally great from Daniel.
Thanks to all for the birthday greetings! I'm so thankful for each year!

Nancy, you are delightful and such an encouragement to me! I am glad you have had a nice day! Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

To Nancy and CDM (so sorry it's a tad late...)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m44z-223UYE]YouTube - Happy Birthday[/ame]

(Nancy, there's a bit of a Texas lilt to this... ;) )

Love in Christ,

Margaret

(I thank the Lord for you, for everyone here...!)

Nancy,

I am late also. Thanks for sharing about your birthday. May the Lord grant you health and blessing this next year.

Gals--thanks for the graphics also which were easy to copy but not so easy to post here.

:banana:Happy birthday to the both of you, Christiana and CDM. I hope you have a wonderfull day with family and friends:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back