Happy Birthday Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for that, I declare that the Cardinals will lose.

Theognome

Tell it to Pujols.

Pujols... Isn't that the dog that got rabies in the Steven King novel?

Theognome

Bill, I see you're not as educated as I thought.

-----Added 5/31/2009 at 12:53:58 EST-----

Can do I know that?

Huh? I'm missing something here.

You're birthday isn't listed. You may be older than dirt.

To Ivan, Methuselah is a young whippersnapper.

Theognome

Is Methuselah's birthday listed on the PB? I think not. Prove it!

Pujols... Isn't that the dog that got rabies in the Steven King novel?

Theognome

Bill, I see you're not as educated as I thought.

-----Added 5/31/2009 at 12:53:58 EST-----

You're birthday isn't listed. You may be older than dirt.

Theognome

:lol::lol::lol:

...And happily so. My Purdiestness is NOT a sports widow. However, she is a handyman widow...

Theognome

Ahhh...okay...good for you.

Theognome

Hey . . . hey . . . hey. I was planning to wish you God's best on your birthday. However, with my hearing, eyesight, and senses leaving me due to my advanced age . . . what were we talking about again? Don't tell me, I've got it right here on the tip of my . . . have you seen "UP" yet? Great movie for kids and for those working with the elderly . . . the price of gas is up again too . . . while we are talking about gas, you know what old Ivan did? Oh well . . . better get back to preparing for tomorrow . . . Bible study was so much easier before they added those new books (I mean everything after Romans) . . . I'd like to visit Rome some day . . . it is probably a lot different from Athens where I ate the best gyro one night on the streets in Athens . . . they call it shawarma in Israel . . . what about that Bibi Netanyahu? Do you think that he will blow up Mr. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad? How do you say his name? Somebody told me it is "Im-a-nut-job" but that doesn't sound respectful . . . oh well, it is time for me to go to . . . to . . . to . . . to ahm . . . bed.

Good night Bill. Happy birthday even if it isn't yet your birthday yet here in California. God bless you. Cheer up. You don't look a day younger than 50!

Hey, Knoxienne! Love your new avatar! Thought I could say that since this is your husband's thread anyway! :D He doesn't mind when we compliment you!

Happy Birthday to you!
I'm not sure how your Purdiestness is going to handle all the increased work load after today: new ceiling paint, restoring the finish on the dining table, perhaps even a major restoration to a room.

Have you installed that blower on your chair yet? It takes a mod kit, but it is worth it!

Happy Birthday to you!
I'm not sure how your Purdiestness is going to handle all the increased work load after today: new ceiling paint, restoring the finish on the dining table, perhaps even a major restoration to a room.

Have you installed that blower on your chair yet? It takes a mod kit, but it is worth it!

Actually, she wants me to build a new kitchen set, new ceiling textures in three rooms and two bedroom sets. And as far as the chair blower is concerned, I was considering going this route-

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm5Y5KKkitM]YouTube - The Fart Trapper[/ame]

Theognome

:sing:

There once was a guy named Theognome
Who, though his wife despised it, collected yard art made of urethane foam.
One day he thought “oh what fun it would be”
If everyone would sing happy birthday to me!
So without fear he started this thread,
And no one has yet to be mean or cruel which quite frankly is remarkable and awesome!

Happy birthday Bill! :lol:

:sing:

There once was a guy named Theognome
Who, though his wife despised it, collected yard art made of urethane foam.
One day he thought “oh what fun it would be”
If everyone would sing happy birthday to me!
So without fear he started this thread,
And no one has yet to be mean or cruel which quite frankly is remarkable and awesome!

Happy birthday Bill! :lol:

That's the worst limerick of all time! I feel so honored!

Theognome

Happy_Birthday_Emote.gif
Happy_Birthday_Banner_2_by_Momma__G.gif
Happy_Birthday_Emote.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back