Happy Birthday NaphtaliPress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all; actually I can't tell you how many years my birthday was all about cold left over turkey.... ;) And everything was shared with the other guy.

I propose a one time public time of thanksgiving for the day of his birth in that I am sure Chris has a copy of his birth certificate which would be a historical verifiable fact which would allow us to remember today, and only today, that his mother was probably in great pain as he entered into this world. As my mom used to say she ought to have a day of thanksgiving for she did all the work on my birthday. I guess we can be a tad thankful that her labor resulted in the man we call Chris. :)

I surely don't know about that. But I do know that after my brother was delivered my mother was shocked to hear the doctor exclaim, "Oh my God, there's two of them." And here I am. Pardon the possible 3rd commandment violation in quoting the doctor.
I propose a one time public time of thanksgiving for the day of his birth in that I am sure Chris has a copy of his birth certificate which would be a historical verifiable fact which would allow us to remember today, and only today, that his mother was probably in great pain as he entered into this world. As my mom used to say she ought to have a day of thanksgiving for she did all the work on my birthday. I guess we can be a tad thankful that her labor resulted in the man we call Chris.

I surely don't know about that. But I do know that after my brother was delivered my mother was shocked to hear the doctor exclaim, "Oh my God, there's two of them." And here I am. Pardon the possible 3rd commandment violation in quoting the doctor.
I propose a one time public time of thanksgiving for the day of his birth in that I am sure Chris has a copy of his birth certificate which would be a historical verifiable fact which would allow us to remember today, and only today, that his mother was probably in great pain as he entered into this world. As my mom used to say she ought to have a day of thanksgiving for she did all the work on my birthday. I guess we can be a tad thankful that her labor resulted in the man we call Chris.

I take it you were hanging on to his heel.

Happy birthday, and praising God with you for His enabling your very productive 2015.

Happy birthday! Very thankful for your contributions, both on this board and through your publishing, to Christ's church.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back