Happy Birthday OPC'n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday, Sarah! You can cry if you want to, but I can't help being pretty happy that you were born, and that I get to know you :).

GEDC6069.JPG

Delight yourself in the LORD,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Awwww, Heidi, you're so sweet! Now, if you can get the mods to change my age from 44 to 34 you'll be really sweet! hahahaha! Beautiful pic, btw! Did you take that?

I'm deeply embarrassed by the system glitch accidentally adding to your age, Sarah. I have corrected the original post for you.

Also, many happy returns!

Happy birthday, Sarah -- you're already drinking from the fountain of eternal youth, and shortly the glory of that will be seen by all!

Thank you all for the well wishes! I appreciate all of you and all the valuable information you all give here for everyone's benefit!

View attachment 3036
I need to learn how to use a computer one of these days. In my mind this ninja birthday pic was bigger and cooler and more ninja-ey. Unfortunately, when I tried to alter the pic dimensions it turned into a not so awesome sumo birthday pic. Oh well. I apologize for my weak and anemic ninja well wishes, but I'm of the opinion that a weak and anemic ninja is slightly more birthday worthy than a bloated sumo.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Sarah! You can cry if you want to, but only if you are crying in overwhelming joy of God's goodness! Wishing you many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back