Happy Birthday tcalbrecht, AThornquist, BlackCalvinist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no longer a teenager :think: Strange. In general I find teenagers obnoxious (no offense intended, Breanna and others :lol:), so it's nice to not be in that category.

Happy birthday, tcalbrecht and BlackCalvinist!

. . . I always expected BlackCalvinist to be older though . . .

Yep. It's only been about three years since I became TR, so on that date I was TRULY born again. yep. Uh huh. That's my story. :bouncy: :bawb:

:lol:

(Born in 72, I'm 37.... and had no idea I shared my b-day with such distinguished company! Happy B-day gents!)

You know, it was bad enough when all my family and friends on Facebook reminded me I was hitting the old "double nickel" (including my lovely bride of 34 years). But when the issue get raised on PB, that's the last straw.

Thanks, everyone. :D

bday.gif
happy birthday x3!!!!

When I was harvesting birth dates for a statistics class, I noticed that several people seemed to share 2006 birthdays--January 19, if I recall correctly. :)

Happy birthday, Joel, Tom and Andrew [20 is far too young!, but a very nice age to be setting out on the right path in life.]

I'm no longer a teenager :think: Strange. In general I find teenagers obnoxious (no offense intended, Breanna and others :lol:), so it's nice to not be in that category.

Happy birthday, tcalbrecht and BlackCalvinist!

. . . I always expected BlackCalvinist to be older though . . .
Hey, you and I are pretty close in age. We rock. :)

-----Added 10/30/2009 at 12:13:17 EST-----

Happy birthday all!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back