Happy Birthday yeutter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the greetings. My wife and I are going to Byron Center to a Reformation Day service this evening. Professor David Engelsma is speaking on The coming of the Kingdom/Christianizing the World. That is a wonderful birthday present.

Many happy returns, Thomas! I have appreciated your contribution to the board over the years. For your birthday, I have purchased Herman Hoeksema's Triple Knowledge for myself.

Many happy returns, Thomas! I have appreciated your contribution to the board over the years. For your birthday, I have purchased Herman Hoeksema's Triple Knowledge for myself.
Happy reading. I love looking at how Hodge and Hoeksema treat the same points of doctrine. They cause to think more deeply then I otherwise would.

Happy reading. I love looking at how Hodge and Hoeksema treat the same points of doctrine. They cause to think more deeply then I otherwise would.

Yes, those comparisons sometimes start the most intriguing lines of thought. No doubt the Scholastics would have produced fewer valuable distinctions if they hadn't always been attempting to save the appearances and hold simultaneously to all of their authorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back