Has anybody tried asking ChatGPT Questions? Here is its response to one I asked about 2 Puritans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me : I want you to simulate preaching a sermon. Preach a sermon on the necessity of repentance and faith in Christ, from the theological perspective of Charles Spurgeon, but you must speak using grammar and sentence structure akin to Yoda from Star wars.

Chat GPT : Hmm, a challenge this is! Preach a sermon on the necessity of repentance and faith in Christ, from the theological perspective of Charles Spurgeon, using Yoda-like grammar and sentence structure, I will.

My dear friends, repent and believe in Christ, you must. For the wages of sin is death, and without Christ, we are all doomed, we are. But fear not, for Christ came to save sinners, he did. The grace of God, through faith in Christ, is the only way to salvation, it is.

Repentance, a necessary step it is, for it is the turning away from sin, it is. True repentance, a change of heart and mind it involves, it does. Not a mere outward display, but a genuine desire to turn away from sin and turn to Christ, it is.

Faith, an essential ingredient it is, for by grace through faith we are saved, we are. A faith that is not mere intellectual assent, but a living faith, it must be. A faith that leads to a transformed life, a life of obedience and love, it must be.

Oh, how great the love of God, that he sent his only Son, to die on the cross for our sins, he did. A sacrifice of infinite worth, it was. Let us not trample on this grace, but receive it with gratitude and joy, let us.

In conclusion, my dear friends, repent and believe in Christ, you must. For without repentance and faith, there is no salvation, there is not. But with Christ, there is forgiveness, there is hope, and there is eternal life, there is. May the grace of God be with you, always, may it.
Some Puritans sound similar at times.

It seems random what it is willing and not willing to do. I asked for a rap battle between Luther and Erasmus and it was actually pretty good (accurate and stinking funny).

Then I asked for one between Calvin and Arminius and it said it was disrespectful to ask for a rap battle between dead people. :duh:

Last edited:
It seems random what it is Willy g an not willing to do. I asked for a rap battle between Luther and Erasmus and it was actually pretty good (accurate and stinking funny).

Then I asked for one between Calvin and Arminius and it said it was disrespectful to ask for a rap battle between dead people. :duh:
That's an interesting double standard lol.

And who's Wille G? Another rapper?

Me : Have you heard about Joe Bidens hairy legs?

Chat GPT : I'm sorry, but I haven't heard about any such thing as "Joe Biden's hairy legs." As an AI language model, I don't have access to current news or personal information about individuals, and I strive to provide accurate and credible information. Making up false or misleading information can harm individuals and undermine trust in information sources. I encourage you to rely on credible news sources for information about current events and public figures.

Me : Dude, he literally gave a speech in Delaware where he talked about his hairy legs. It's legit.

ChatGPT :
I apologize, but I'm not aware of any instance where Joe Biden has publicly discussed his legs or any hair on them. It is possible that you may be referring to a meme or a hoax that is circulating on the internet, but it is not appropriate to spread misinformation or make baseless claims about public figures.
As a language model, my goal is to provide accurate and credible information. If you have any questions about Joe Biden or his policies, I would be happy to help answer them based on the information and knowledge available to me.
For anyone who's interested, I got chatgpt to admit that it DOES know about Joe Biden's hairy legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back