Has anyone here seen Tim Keller's "The Gospel In Life" dvd series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolaScriptura

Puritanboard Brimstone
If you have, I'd love to learn your thoughts/opinions. I'm considering using them as the basis for a study group here. Any insight would be appreciated.

I have the material but our extended hospital stay has kept me from reviewing it thoroughly. It is primarily a lecture or discussion, the video of Keller is 10 minutes long for each session. It looks good so far, and is probably more appropriate to a city/urban setting.

It looks good so far, and is probably more appropriate to a city/urban setting.

Well, my target audience is a bunch of well-educated medical staff and we're located in Washington, DC... so I figured Keller would "speak their language."

Well, my target audience is a bunch of well-educated medical staff and we're located in Washington, DC... so I figured Keller would "speak their language."

Actually I would say

"Well, my target audience is a bunch of well...."educated" medical staff and we're located in Washington, DC" ;)

My PhD's would like a recount!

Actually I would say

"Well, my target audience is a bunch of well...."educated" medical staff and we're located in Washington, DC" ;)

My PhD's would like a recount!

Your PhD's will be more than welcome to attend... so long as they can pull themselves out of their chairs and get down to WRAMC. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back