Hello from England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemustincrease

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello all

I am glad to have found this board and hope it will be mutually edifying.
I have been a follower of Christ for 13 years. Early on I was led of the Spirit to reformed theology and as such am on a continual path of growth in every which way possible. Still struggling with certain issues, whilst others have become firm for me.
I am presently a home educating single Mum of three precious children. My husband abandoned us two years ago.

I am teaching myself and my children Latin and Greek and I personally am finding this so beneficial for increasing understanding of Scriptures. I hope to begin Hebrew sometime next year, but there are only so many hours in the day and my brain is not as young as once it was. ;)

I have lived in the USA for 5 years and am now back home in the UK. It has been interesting for me to se the differences in reformed practice in these two countries and at the same time, to rejoice in the many similarities which brethren all over the world share. Truly, a child of God is never without family.

Last edited:

joejohnston3

Puritan Board Sophomore
Welcome to the board!! I am new to it as well and looking forward to the great input and feedback.

Hemustincrease

Puritan Board Freshman
Thanks for the welcomes.

I use ‘A Greek Alphabetarian’ and ‘A Greek Huppogrammon’ with the children (my eldest is just turned 8 and in the early stages of learning Greek). For myself, I use as my main text ‘Complete New Testament Greek’ by Gavin Betts from the teach yourself series. I highly recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.