Hello from Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osnah

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello PB, my name is Jason. I am introducing myself as a long time lurker to PB. This board has been a invaluable asset for me, especially this past year as I have learned a tremendous amount from the members here. For that I am thankful to finally be a part of this great community. Special thanks to the Admins for allowing me the privilege to be able to post and ask questions here.

Jeri Tanner

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome, Jason. I see that you haven’t created a signature yet, per PB rules— you can follow the link below to make one. I hope your time here is a blessing to you.

Edward

Puritanboard Commissioner
Not sure that I follow.
Well, your hometown is famous for a certain institution. I was asking if you resided there, or somewhere else in town. I'll withdraw that question.

Maybe a better question would be "Gators or 'Noles?"

Osnah

Puritan Board Freshman
Well, your hometown is famous for a certain institution. I was asking if you resided there, or somewhere else in town. I'll withdraw that question.

Maybe a better question would be "Gators or 'Noles?"
Oh, gotcha. Fortunately I am not 'inside'. I am about 10 miles away.

Go Gators.

I am impressed with your knowledge of this geographic area.
Have you met this Florida Man I always read about in the papers. I love that guy.
I have indeed met him several times. LOL.

Osnah

Puritan Board Freshman
Thanks for the welcome gang.

Saw this and couldn't resist.

View attachment 8029

LOL. Ironically, my neighbor a few houses down likes to set up gallon jugs of water in his front yards. He will do some sort of routine (shirt off) and then try to cut the jugs in half with a katana. He usually fails for all to see. Our local chief of police with whom I am friends with has warned me that he is "special" and they do get calls about him. Truly fits the "Florida Man" stereotype.

JimmyH

Puritan Board Senior
Thanks for the welcome gang.

LOL. Ironically, my neighbor a few houses down likes to set up gallon jugs of water in his front yards. He will do some sort of routine (shirt off) and then try to cut the jugs in half with a katana. He usually fails for all to see. Our local chief of police with whom I am friends with has warned me that he is "special" and they do get calls about him. Truly fits the "Florida Man" stereotype.
Hello Jason, welcome to the PB. I'm a 'Florida man' myself. Down south. You can see my location and church affiliation in my Signature below (as per PB rules we all agree to when we sign on) What neck of the FL woods are you from ?

Jeri Tanner

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jason, a reminder to create your signature. Please let one of the moderators know if you’re having difficulty with it.

Osnah

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello Jason, welcome to the PB. I'm a 'Florida man' myself. Down south. You can see my location and church affiliation in my Signature below (as per PB rules we all agree to when we sign on) What neck of the FL woods are you from ?
I live in the NE part of FL around Jacksonville.

Hi, welcome! I went to school in West Palm Beach in 2003-2004.
Thanks. West Palm is a very nice place. We visited West Palm years ago when my son was playing in a baseball tournament.

Hi Jason, a reminder to create your signature. Please let one of the moderators know if you’re having difficulty with it.

Sorry, I overlooked that. Let me check into it. Thanks.

Herald

Administrator
Staff member
Hello PB, my name is Jason. I am introducing myself as a long time lurker to PB. This board has been a invaluable asset for me, especially this past year as I have learned a tremendous amount from the members here. For that I am thankful to finally be a part of this great community. Special thanks to the Admins for allowing me the privilege to be able to post and ask questions here.
Welcome to the PB! May your time here be blessed.

JonC

Puritan Board Freshman
I have always wanted to get out of FL. I hate the heat. Although, living in FL this past year has been a blessing during the "lockdowns".
I'm in the Augusta GA area. So I have all the heat and humidity minus the beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.