Hello from Isle of Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.

David FCC

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello Guys,

My name is David Graham, I'm married with three children & live just outside Stornoway on the Isle of Lewis, Scotland.

Just came across this forum & I'm looking forward to getting involved in some encouraging & informative threads.

I pray that all that is typed on here would be to the Glory of God.

Your brother in Christ

David

BobVigneault

Bawberator
Welcome David, thanks for introducing yourself. Scotland is becoming a very well represented location on the Board. I'm glad you're here.

DTK

Puritan Board Junior
...live just outside Stornoway on the Isle of Lewis, Scotland.
Ah yes, the final residence of Arthur W. Pink. It is sad that Pink never took the opportunity to call on and meet Kenneth A. MacRae.

Welcome to the board.

DTK

David FCC

Puritan Board Freshman
...live just outside Stornoway on the Isle of Lewis, Scotland.
Ah yes, the final residence of Arthur W. Pink. It is sad that Pink never took the opportunity to call on and meet Kenneth A. MacRae.

Welcome to the board.

DTK

Thank you

Yes Mr Pink is Laid to rest here on the island, Myself & my wife have just started reading from his studies in the scriptures books & i must say they are very enjoyable & searching studies.

Southern Presbyterian

Puritan Board Doctor
Greetings and Salutations!

sc0593kt.gif

Mushroom

Puritan Board Doctor
Welcome, David!

Another cool place for a pin on my map!

The far-flung reaches of this forum is evidence of the Lord's harvest out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation.

JOwen

Puritan Board Junior
Hello Guys,

My name is David Graham, I'm married with three children & live just outside Stornoway on the Isle of Lewis, Scotland.

Just came across this forum & I'm looking forward to getting involved in some encouraging & informative threads.

I pray that all that is typed on here would be to the Glory of God.

Your brother in Christ

David

Dear David,

Welcome. I have preached on Lewis a few times, Harris too. My favorite place on earth. Your last pastor and I, Rev. David P. Murray are the speakers at a family camp together in Grand Rapids Michigan. Looking forward to getting to know him better. All the best!

Glenn Ferrell

Puritan Board Junior
Welcome David. My wife and I have a good number of friends originating in Lewis, whom we knew in the Crow Road, Partick FCC congregation in Glagow. I've never been to Lewis myself; but, before our marriage, my wife made trips there with friends when she lived in Glasgow. She often speaks of it fondly. Are you a native Gaelic speaker?

Reformed Covenanter

Cancelled Commissioner
:welcome:

Greetings David, I wonder if you know a few old friends of mine: Rev. Greg MacDonald, Gordon Murray and David Murray (Gordon's brother)?

21st Century Calvinist

Puritan Board Junior
Failte don Puritan board! Welcome to the Puritan board from a fellow highlander.
I am sure Lewis is almost as beautiful as Skye is at this time of year.;)

jaybird0827

PuritanBoard Honor Roll
:welcome:

to the PB. Nice to have you.

I've noticed that many of the tunes in The Scottish Psalmody are named for places in Scotland. The tune named Stornoway is one of my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.