Hello from Luton,England

Status
Not open for further replies.

aadebayo

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello All

I have been viewing this thread for a while, though I joined in 2009. I am from England and live in Luton. I fellowship at a very small independent baptist church (reformed and 1689 London Baptist confession of faith) in a small village called Westoning. I am married to my wife Christine and in the 18 years of our marriage, God has blessed us with 5 boys. I have been a Christian for 15 years. Before that I was in a Charismatic health and wealth church. I recently completed a 4 year part time bible course with the Metropolitan Tabernacle in London. I have been nourished by the abundance of articles and teachings in this forum. I thank God for this forum.

aadebayo

Puritan Board Freshman
Welcome brother, looking forward to your contributions.

Hi Brother

We lived in Port Talbot for about 6 months between 2003 and 2004. Though I had become a Christian then, I was not aware of the reformed doctrine or reformed churches. We had fellowship with Calvary Chapel, before we returned to Luton.

jambo

Puritan Board Senior
Greetings to you and welcome back to the PB. I remember you when you joined previously. Didn't you do some evangelism in Derry?

aadebayo

Puritan Board Freshman
Greetings to you and welcome back to the PB. I remember you when you joined previously. Didn't you do some evangelism in Derry?

Yes I did. As a matter of fact we came to Derry every year between 2007 and 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.