Hello PB

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrielWatcher

Puritan Board Sophomore
I want to say hello to everyone on the board. I am Peter in Minnesota. I have been reading APM for years and PB RSS for the past six months or so now. The posts have been great and I enjoy the dialogue of reformed thinkers. My work is in nursing, read the NKJV but am waiting intently for my ESV Study Bible to arrive. Currently studying Owen's Mortification of Sin - amazing work!

Overcoming Sin and Temptation - John Owen, Kelly M. Kapic (Editor), Justin Taylor (Editor)

Thanks for having me. I look forward to the discussions and prayer requests. :)

Scott1

Puritanboard Commissioner
:banana::banana:Welcome aboard, Peter.

You're off to a good start with Mr Owen. I have only read Mr Packer's introduction to one of Mr Owen's books and already appreciate him.

Puritan Board is indeed a place to learn many things.

Recently, I learned about doctrines of baptism, principles of worship, and important skills- including how to access the dancing bananas.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:

Simply_Nikki

Puritan Board Junior
Recently, I learned about doctrines of baptism, principles of worship, and important skills- including how to access the dancing bananas.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

LOL! Scott, I see you really have the hang of it! ;)

Welcome Peter glad to have you on the PB =) :wave:

Pilgrim72

Puritan Board Junior
Welcome Peter!

I've been in MN for the past week (leaving tomorrow), and I've really been enjoying it here! (I hope to come back.)

PointyHaired Calvinist

Puritan Board Sophomore
Greetings!

Glad to have you with us, hope you enjoy yourself and are edified... and assimilated deeper into the Calvinist collective!
Aliens_borg_assimilation_faces.gif

FrielWatcher

Puritan Board Sophomore
I guess I should clarify this...I am in nursing school right now with one year to go. So I am half an RN right now. I was a nurse intern over the summer and now I work as a nursing assistant on a cardiac floor right now. Only nine months until I graduate!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Your names are becoming familiar as I read the posts. backwoods presbyterian changed his avatar. That's all I know. And I will work on those dancing bananas. (LOL when I saw that!)

Status
Not open for further replies.