Hello PB

Status
Not open for further replies.

skwintz

Puritan Board Freshman
Long time peruser, first (really second) time poster.

I joined the PB for a number of reasons. Primarily, I've been so blessed by the wisdom and charitable discourse that has been a great balm (forced puritan verbiage in order to gain favor with the natives) for the soul and journey and wanted to take our relationship to the next level.

I blame the neo-cals and Francis Schaeffer (unintentionally affiliated; I think…) for exposing me to the reformed faith some 10 years ago. And now, I don’t quite fit in. I find myself, usually first thing in the morning, waiting for the next Oldlife blog, Heidelblog, or MOS piece to be published. In short, I identify with those who characterize themselves as confessionally reformed.

I currently work in a private Christian school (I do several things there; too many to list). I’m getting to that point where I have to decide; is this what I’m going to do for my life’s work. I struggle with understanding what role the Christian School plays in the life of believers and the church. I’ve appreciated all the discussion on the topic here and look forward to more.

Again, I truly value almost all of the discussions on PB as I really don’t have too many like-minded folks to interact with.
Grace.

Contra_Mundum

Pilgrim, Alien, Stranger
Staff member
Hi! Welcome.

Please take a moment and update your signature (see the link below mine for instructions)

I hope you find here some encouragement and fellowship (besides your church).

Edward

Puritanboard Commissioner
Greetings. If you don't want to be specific, in general terms what part of the country are you in?

reaganmarsh

Puritan Board Senior
Greetings & welcome to the PB from a former Christian school teacher/campus minister! May this site prove to be as much a blessing to you as it has been to me.

Grace to you.

skwintz

Puritan Board Freshman
Thanks for the signature tip!

I'm a transplant but central Illinois is my home now.

Berean

Puritanboard Commissioner
Welcome to the Puritan Board, brother. You'll find it an excellent place to grow in the Lord. :welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.