Help finding something written by Herman Witsius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regi Addictissimus

Completely sold out to the King
Good evening. I need help finding a particular edit of a tract by Herman Witsius. I have a copy in Banner's Princeton and the Christian Ministry. I am interested in seeing Ligon Duncan's "students core library" suggestions.

Please see the following:

VirginiaHuguenot
Puritanboard Librarian

On the Character of a True Theologian (a wonderful tract), edited by Ligon Duncan, has a helpful bibliography for building a theological student's core library, including "pre-seminary reading" and "building a basic ministerial library."

Good evening. I need help finding a particular edit of a tract by Herman Witsius. I have a copy in Banner's Princeton and the Christian Ministry. I am interested in seeing Ligon Duncan's "students core library" suggestions.

Please see the following:

VirginiaHuguenot
Puritanboard Librarian

On the Character of a True Theologian (a wonderful tract), edited by Ligon Duncan, has a helpful bibliography for building a theological student's core library, including "pre-seminary reading" and "building a basic ministerial library."

See this link: https://www.academia.edu/1847249/Herman_Witsius_On_the_Character_of_a_True_Theologian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back