HELP! I can't view the Banner of Truth Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyhyde

Puritan Board Sophomore
Someone with way more expertise than me is needed (this doesn't take much).

I don't know know why, but anytime I try to log onto The Banner of Truth website (www.banneroftruth.org) the screen is blank and at the top of the page above the address bar it reads (GIF Image, 1x1 pixels)...what does this mean? Why can’t I see the site?

I've tried using Safari, Firefox, and Camino. Scott Clark said that he used Camino this morning and saw the site, then I used my wife's computer with Internet Explorer and saw the site...HELP!

That is bizarre pastor. Try googling the site and enter through another door. Also, try clearing private data. It's working for me in Firefox.

Someone with way more expertise than me is needed (this doesn't take much).

I don't know know why, but anytime I try to log onto The Banner of Truth website (www.banneroftruth.org) the screen is blank and at the top of the page above the address bar it reads (GIF Image, 1x1 pixels)...what does this mean? Why can’t I see the site?

I've tried using Safari, Firefox, and Camino. Scott Clark said that he used Camino this morning and saw the site, then I used my wife's computer with Internet Explorer and saw the site...HELP!

Maybe they dont want you to view it and blocked you ip addy....Big brother is watching you Danny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back