HELP PLEASE - Bruce Gal. Commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredtgreco

Vanilla Westminsterian
Staff member
I am in immediate need of a few pages of F.F. Bruce's commentary on Galatians. I need it for a paper I am finishing tonight, and it is "lost" from the RTS Library (it was supposed to be "On Reserve"

If anyone has a copy, could you fax or scan and email me the pages ONLY on Gal. 6:6-10 ? It should not be many pages.

Please let me know if anyone can help!

Thanks.

[quote:acc2abd1fa][i:acc2abd1fa]Originally posted by Scott Bushey[/i:acc2abd1fa]
Fred, I have your back pal..........
What page? [/quote:acc2abd1fa]

Thanks. I don't know. Isn't it arranged by text? There should probably be 4-5 pages on Gal. 6:6-10. Could you send those?

What is easier for you - scan and email or fax? If fax I can send you me fax number.

Fred,
I have bad news...........
I believe I have the concise version. It's only two pages; about three paragraphs. Do you still want it?

Actually, at this point I will take whatever I can get...

Matthew, you're on, aren't you? Do you have Bruce?

[quote:94778b74bc][i:94778b74bc]Originally posted by Scott Bushey[/i:94778b74bc]
On the way.........
Ill send it to email w/ file attachment. [/quote:94778b74bc]

Scott,

I don't have it yet. Did you send it to me including the "_nospam_" part of the address by any chance?

Sent it 10 minutes ago.........I hope you have a program to open it. I have a visioneer scanner. I didn't use OCR.

[quote:ab73535914][i:ab73535914]Originally posted by Scott Bushey[/i:ab73535914]
Sent it 10 minutes ago.........I hope you have a program to open it. I have a visioneer scanner. I didn't use OCR. [/quote:ab73535914]

Don't need OCR, I have a program to open it.
But it hasn't come yet. Can you check the email address and also see if it went?

No. Idon't know what's wrong. Can you put it in a post as an attachment link so I can download it?

Sorry for being so much trouble....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back