Help with Calvin Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

sastark

Puritan Board Graduate
All,

I have been asked to participate in a "panel-type discussion" on a local Christian Radio program (the Apologetics.com radio show, for those of you in Southern California or who subscribe to their podcasts) this Friday night. The topic is "John Calvin". Can anyone suggest some resources to review his life/theology this week?

Thanks!

What a great opportunity, Seth! Will you be able to read The Institutes this week? ;)

I've always thought Monergism.com did a good job compiling various internet sources. You can see several by going here.

What a great opportunity, Seth! Will you be able to read The Institutes this week? ;)

I've always thought Monergism.com did a good job compiling various internet sources. You can see several by going here.

To be honest, I thought rereading The Institutes this week would be the best place to start.

Thanks for the link, too!

Muller's The Unaccommodated Calvin is a great place to start; and Steinmetz's Calvin in Context contains much useful material.

Originally Posted by sastark
Hmm...my edition of The Institutes is much smaller (by several hundred pages). You guys are starting to worry me, now.

Is it the book published by Baker, edited by Tony Lane and Hilary Osborne? A lot of people seem to have this very abridged edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back