Henry Smith Crushes Paganism, Islam and Roman Catholicism - New eBook and Paperback

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
I've read ALOT of puritans. I'm especially fond of some of the fathers of puritanism like William Ames and William Perkins. But I'd have to say, dealing with sermons, lucidness, exhortations, clarity, etc. that Henry Smith (1550-1591) is simply AWESOME. I'm working now to take his sermons and update them into a more modern read without losing his eloquence. But, I've just finished his work, "God's Arrow Against Atheists" which is outstanding. He CRUSHES paganism, Islam and Roman Catholicism in such as way that leaves you with a disgusted feeling for those atheistic philosophies, as well as a joy that we're redeemed by Christ. His goal is to show us that Christianity is the ONLY TRUE RELIGION, and it does so effectively. This was one of Smith's most popular tracts which was republished dozens of times. Now its available in ePub and MOBI, as well as paperback in a newly typeset format - not a facsimile, not a scan.

The eBook is here:
God's Arrow Against Atheists - Henry Smith (1550-1591) | Catalog Products | Shop | The Puritan Shop

The paperback is here:
God's Arrow Against Atheists by Henry Smith (Paperback) - Lulu

View attachment 2778

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back