Heretic Dishes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah is that you and another sis or niece?

That's my sister and me...I"m on the left and I'm MUCH younger! :lol:

Ohhhhh you mean the much more beautiful one

I see you haven't had your

Homiletic Humble Pie today :lol:

No, no! I said younger not more beautiful she is beautiful. She just forgot to put on make-up and actually fix her hair which she often does so when am I suppose to get a pic of her? Well, when I want to so she lives with the consequences. Actually, both my sisters are very good looking especially my eldest who is the best looker of the three of us!

Am I the only one who finds this a bit strange?

You must not have had enough of the Ike Spike tea yet

I was wondering if I needed to repent

naaaw I will to just wash up a bit in the Arminian No Law fon due fountain.

odd

Well according to the "what time of day does the sabbath start" thread, I have another hour before I need to prepare for the sabbath and I will stop this recreation since even though dusk has come now, next months it will still be light at this time. I go by the dawn to dusk summer time.

I think we are all a bit heretical and we need to seek the word and study humbly, and meekly before God to be taught of Him and guided into truth by His Spirit.
If not for Him I would still be holding to allot of these errors.

No, Q it true.

You win. Q is true .. but is it provable?

-----Added 4/18/2009 at 11:51:39 EST-----

Well according to the what time of day does the sabbath start thread, I have another hour before I need to prepare for the sabbath and I will stop this recreation since even though dusk has come now, next months it will still be light at this time. I go by the dawn to dusk summer time.

The carriage turns back into a pumpkin?

Hi:

Flaming Servetus

-Rob

Yes, but you left out the prep work.

1. Take one hog.

2. Teach hog about the slaughterhouse and what is done there as a normal practise, until hog acknowledges understanding of slaughterhouse concept and presence there as a danger to his health.

3. Await hog in slaughterhouse.

4. When hog arrives, prepare for BBQ and roast over a slow fire.

5. Listen to PETA activists complain about injustice of slaughterhouses.

Am I the only one who finds this a bit strange?

Actually, this has been quite the informative and educational thread. Where else have you seen the differences between Nestorianism and Eutychianism explained as food recipes?!? Where was this in seminary?

Todd Bentley Chicken:

Take a whole chicken and kick it in the breast to tenderize.
Season with Mistress's Secret season salt.
Roast at 350 deg for 2 hours.
Cut into quarters.
Bam!!! Throw a piece on your buddies plate.
Bam!!! Bam!!! Bam!!! Bam!!! Serves four.
Are you ready for the good stuff?

Branham Fried Rice:

Cook some rice and put it into a wok owned by an Eastern mystic. Add whatever ingredients the angel tells you to. It will dazzle untrained palates and leave them wanting more.

Saddleback Sausage:

Take whatever spice you like and whatever meat you like. Mix it all up, grind it all up, squeeze it all in and,cook it all up. Guaranteed to attract a crowd of people who will eat whatever you feed them.

If the Brahnam you speak of is William Branham he's from my county. I've actually been to a service at his old church... it was absolutely terrible.

I had to sum this whole thread up :)

The Kenneth Copeland Cookbook

The commentary in the front cover would read like this:

When I hear someone say I am a great chef, I just smile and say so am I.

Let me contact some of my friends in Geneva for the directions for Roast Servetus. It is best cooked meduim well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back