Hi Ron Grove, what's Faux oops Fox news spin on last week happenings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anton Bruckner

Puritan Board Professor
Hi Ron Grove, what\'s Faux oops Fox news spin on last week happenings

:lol: sorry Dude, I just have to tease you. I heard Fox News when reporting on Bush's dismal approval ratings said, "President Bush's approval ratings is holding steady" :D

Then turning to CNN, I proudly heard about how soon to be retirees are preferring small College towns ;)

Anyway I have to say that Fox news has the coveted title for "fair and balanced reporting", whilst my favorite CNN, is just "soft"

[Edited on 10-31-2005 by Slippery]

Originally posted by Bladestunner316
Holding Steady at LOW !!

LOL :lol:
:D :D
its amazing how petty our media has become. Almost all of them are rigidly partisan. And those that don't want to be partisan like CNN are walking a tight rope of mush political correctness.

I was talking with my father on saturday, and he said, "I don't think this country is going to survive this period". My father is by no means a Christian nor an end times junkie but he did made the observation that rabid support of a political party grants that party immunity to do as they please. And with the media and the politicians saturating the culture with the flammable rhetoric of, "We against them", makes the situation even more worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back