Hibs are down

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Hibs, Hearts and Rangers in the second tier I am wondering whether attendances in this division might be more than in the premiership.

I never thought that relegation could be so enjoyable

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk

Although I hoped Hibs would go down, I really did not think it would happen. The times I have watched Hibs play any important games they just have had no fight in them. The teams that were below Hibs (St Mirren, Ross County etc) had a fighting spirit that Hibs just did not have

There was a pretty good read on Hearts, Hibs, and Rangers here...

How 3 of Scotland's biggest clubs found themselves in the 2nd tier - SBNation.com

It is unfathomable the gross incompetence that led to Hibs fall...

The Same Could be said of My Mighty Rangers and the Heart of Midlothian.

The Scottish 2nd Tier is where all the best games will be played next season. The presence of Rangers, Hearts and Hibs (all 3 clubs with good travelling support) will mean a better atmosphere at games. I am looking forward to next season very much.

I'm pretty sure I could follow a thread regarding a presuppositional approach to the effects of supralapsarianism on modern political thought easier than I understand this one... (Typical soccer/football-dumb American here)

What exactly is a "hib"?

haha...yes. In most European countries (and elsewhere) they have a system of promotion/relegation where if a team finishes at the bottom of the top league it goes down to the "second league" and the team finishing at the top of the second league plays in the top league.

Basically, if we had this system in the USA, the team finishing at the bottom of MLB (the Houston Astros) would then play in 'AAA' the next year and then the top finisher at 'AAA' would play in MLB (Durham Bulls last year).

Unlike Hearts, Hibs earned their place in the first division.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back