History of the Westminster Assembly of Divines

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
History of the Westminster Assembly of Divines by Dr. William M. Hetherington is finished!

Hetherington's work is a helpful addition to the few books that aid in studying the Westminster Assembly.

For info and ordering information, go here:

http://www.puritanpublications.com/Books/HistoryWestminster.htm

HWADsmall.jpg

:banana: Great book. I read it some time ago and have it in my library - thank you for bringing it back into circulation.

They are, but we need to buy a few ISBN numbers right now so we don't have extra cash for extra copies. I have a whole slew of people asking me that question. I'd love to give them away for free.

Matt,

Thought I'd let you know I saw one on the shelf at my local Christian bookstore. Logos Bookstore. Still need to pick it up. Looked like a nice job.

Questions for ya. Are the page numbers the same as the older edition? During your edit, did you take anything out or is it all there?

Not sure same page numbers is very important as there were several 19th century editions--at least 5 as there is a 5th edition in 1890; the 4th and 5th were same page length but not sure if an exact reprint or not.
Glad to see it in print.

Since we will keep this one in print as long as possible (and with POD its possible for ever until Christ comes back) the page numbering will "now" remain the same.

Originally posted by C. Matthew McMahon
Since we will keep this one in print as long as possible (and with POD its possible for ever until Christ comes back) the page numbering will "now" remain the same.
:up::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back