holybible.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Meaning you're redesigning it and it could take weeks? Or there's some issue with your servers and it will be up tomorrow?

We are working on it behind the scenes to revamp the site. It shouldn't be down for long. In my estimation, Friday at the latest. I assigned people to look into it as soon as I saw your post. Thanks for catching it. We've been slammed with Puritan.

Robert, would RHB consider doing this study Bible in the NKJV?

It is not something we are considering. We are committed to the King James. In my opinion, the content is worth owning the study Bible even if you don't care for the translation. I know that poses challenges for many. I hope you understand the unwavering commitment we have to our company's core values.

Last edited:
We are working on it behind the scenes to revamp the site. It shouldn't be down for long. In my estimation, Friday at the latest. I assigned people to look into it as soon as I saw your post. Thanks for catching it. We've been slammed with Puritan.
No problem. Thanks for working on it.

It is not something we are considering. We are committed to the King James. In my opinion, the content is worth owning the study Bible even if you don't care for the translation. I know that poses challenges for many. I hope you understand the unwavering commitment we have to our company's core values.
You folks are a big reason why I've been coming around and now prefer the KJV above other translations.

What are the new changes being put forward on the website?

You folks are a big reason why I've been coming around and now prefer the KJV above other translations.

What are the new changes being put forward on the website?

Sorry for the delayed response. I just got back in town from a grueling four days. We just acquired most of Sprinkle's publications. We are adding more content and overall working to make it a more useful resource. The aesthetics are also getting an overhaul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back