How did Alice.......

How did Alice get around?

• She rode the thumb.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She bummed rides from Sam the butcher.

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • There was a teleporter in that room of hers. (Which oddly we never saw

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • She stole Jan's bike.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • She stole money from Mike Brady's Wallet and paid Bobby to run her errands. Wicked Alice.

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

etexas

Puritan Board Doctor
The live in housekeeper on the Brady Bunch get around for errands? I mean, you only ever saw one car. (The Station Wagon).:detective::think::detective:

I'm not a Peon, I"m the Peon. The Puritanboard Peon. Check out my user title. And yes, I was promoted from buzzing-annoyance-in-your-ear to Peon. No monetary raise. Just less trampling, etc.
Sorry I missed that definite article!:lol: Glad there is less trampling though!:cool:

Last edited:
No problem. I'm the PB Peon. I do what I can.

From Super Moderator to Administrator to Peon in only two days!

Wow!
coffee2.gif

I'm not a Peon, I"m the Peon. The Puritanboard Peon. Check out my user title. And yes, I was promoted from buzzing-annoyance-in-your-ear to Peon. No monetary raise. Just less trampling, etc.
Sorry I missed that definite article!:lol: Glad there is less trampling tough!:cool:
Oh, there'll still be plenty of trampling. It's just gonna be redistributed (look at your user title). ;)
JOSHUA! I am SO going to GET you!:lol:

Don't you guys know anything? She was dating David Cassidy from the Partridge Family and he gave her rides.

Don't you guys know anything? She was dating David Cassidy from the Partridge Family and he gave her rides.
NO way Bill! David was way to cool to hang with Alice! Besides....she was Sam the Butchers main "squeeze"! He would have gone ballistic!:lol:

I'm telling you...that's what happened! Danny Bonnaduci introduced them.
Well......if Danny was involved, anything could happen. :lol::lol::lol:

If you guys knew the secret backstory to the Bradys that is hidden in my mind...you would know that Alice rode a Harley Davidson Road King with Ape Hanger Handlebars.

If you guys knew the secret backstory to the Bradys that is hidden in my mind...you would know that Alice rode a Harley Davidson Road King with Ape Hanger Handlebars.
No way Dude! Alice was not cool enough to have a Harley! If she had been she would not have stuck around the lame Bradys!:cool:

No way Dude! Alice was not cool enough to have a Harley! If she had been she would not have stuck around the lame Bradys!:cool:

I hope I am not blowing her assignment but she was working undercover.
It is a whole BATF thing I can't go into but when it comes to alcohol tobacco and firearms let me just say Mr. and Mrs. Brady had to have extra income with all those brats running around.

I hope I am not blowing her assignment but she was working undercover.
It is a whole BATF thing I can't go into but when it comes to alcohol tobacco and firearms let me just say Mr. and Mrs. Brady had to have extra income with all those brats running around.
You know, Mr. Brady did do pretty good for himself, decent house, food and clothes for all the kids, wife did not work.......hmmmmmm. Architect my foot! I think your right! He had some "side biz".:cool:

I am taking my alloted *BUMP* given the fact I feel this is a VERY important issue, and there are a lot of things we need to get to the bottom of here! Hear me people! No laughing smiling or joking around. This is IMPORTANT!:judge:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back