How did Alice.......

How did Alice get around?

• She rode the thumb.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She bummed rides from Sam the butcher.

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • There was a teleporter in that room of hers. (Which oddly we never saw

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • She stole Jan's bike.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • She stole money from Mike Brady's Wallet and paid Bobby to run her errands. Wicked Alice.

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Small Birthday gift to myself here. For the PB weekend warriors, I give my "Bunch" thread a final bump. People, I really as serious, what was the deal with Alice and "point A to Point B"????????:detective::detective::detective:

Final Bump In Honor of Silly Poll Day on The PB! I say without any SHAME this poll wins hand DOWN for silliness.....it is about the Brady Bunch.......nuff said:judge::judge::barfy::sing::confused:

Final Bump In Honor of Silly Poll Day on The PB! I say without any SHAME this poll wins hand DOWN for silliness.....it is about the Brady Bunch.......nuff said:judge::judge::barfy::sing::confused:

You could always start a new poll on the Partridge Family. That was about the same time as Brady Bunch wasn't it. In my humble opinion, as I recall, an even sillier show!:think:

You could always start a new poll on the Partridge Family. That was about the same time as Brady Bunch wasn't it. In my humble opinion, as I recall, an even sillier show!:think:
No way! The Patridge "Fam" were sort of hip in a way....there was NOTHING hip about the Brady's!:2cents::lol:

No way! The Patridge "Fam" were sort of hip in a way....there was NOTHING hip about the Brady's!:2cents::lol:

Perhaps, we should have a poll on which show was hipper!:D

Go for it Brother! Your idea......your baby. (By the way, have you bothered to vote on this poll yet.:lol:)

Go for it Brother! Your idea......your baby. (By the way, have you bothered to vote on this poll yet.:lol:)

I did vote, I think first day you posted. Kept my remarks to myself though. I think she stole money from Mr. Brady's wallet.
:lol::lol::lol: ACTUALLY! That was the theory of Brother Josh! He sort of "added" that to the choices!:lol: Shhhh.....don't tell him....but I am coming to this theory as well! I just don't want Josh to get a big head for coming up with it!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back