How do Australians sort out their theological differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephen the Aussie Women Netballer's will be playing the Kiwi girls so I'm expecting them to exact some revenge

Stephen the Aussie Women Netballer's will be playing the Kiwi girls so I'm expecting them to exact some revenge
Revenge? You have Aussies fighting in the streets. Now you talk of revenge. You will make your friends in the Northern Hemisphere think that Australian is a nation full of 'naughty' creatures :p [except the Reformed Baptists of course] :p :p

If I lived in that neighborhood I would have Kangaroo meat for dinner. They wouldn't bother any humans around my house. LOL If Kangaroo meat tasted horrible at least my neighbors wouldn't have to experience a boxing match.

Some cuts of Kangaroo are OK, though it is leaner than beef, the tail can be used for soup & you'd have plenty of meat left over to feed your carnivorous pets. Though I don't think it's legal to hunt roo in the city, though out in the bush its another matter altogether.

Saw quite a touching documentary some time ago about a man in Alice Springs who rescued baby kangaroos when their mothers were killed by road traffic, nurtured them and gave them a new lease of life.

Yes we as Australians should take more care of our native wildlife (especially the beautiful Kangaroo)

Quote from THINKK website...

The kangaroo harvest in Australia is the largest commercial kill of terrestrial wildlife on earth, consisting of some three million adult kangaroos and 855,000 dependent young, in pouch and out of pouch, that die every year.

Home - THINKK

Better they fight each other on the street, as they could'nt take on the LIONS
on the park! Ouch, sorry!

Kangaroos may be cute but there just oversized rodents
Robert how can you say that when Australia is famous for its 'Skippy the Bush Kangaroo'. Skippy was one of the most amazing creatures who ever lived :D Further Australia will soon celebrate 50 years since the Skippy films were produced. No Skippy, no Australia :eek:

Better they fight each other on the street, as they could'nt take on the LIONS
on the park! Ouch, sorry!

With all due respect the Lions are a composition of the best players of 4 nations hardly something to brag about, so you'd be expected to win, sort of damned if you do damned if you don't.

Kangaroos may be cute but there just oversized rodents
Robert how can you say that when Australia is famous for its 'Skippy the Bush Kangaroo'. Skippy was one of the most amazing creatures who ever lived :D Further Australia will soon celebrate 50 years since the Skippy films were produced. No Skippy, no Australia :eek:

HaHa look at the tails on them make them look like giant rats, there is a reason why there culled in such numbers cause there pests leaving skippy aside for a moment,
I used to watch skippy as a kid it was a great show, hate to bust your bubble but apparently there was not a skippy but multiple roos which played the part of "skippy" sorry if that upsets you by destroying any fond childhood memories

Agreed Robert, that there are four nations involved, but the majority of the test team was
comprised of one country, (of only 3 million) that's why the Lions wear red!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back