How do you deal with breaches in your Christian Walk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
How do you deal with breaches in your Christian Walk? Breaches are defined by John Brinsley as heathenish persecutions, various divisions and spiritual distractions.

The Healing of Israel’s Breaches – by John Brinsley (1600-1665)

This is one of the most powerful biblically based series that you will ever read on healing the wounds that are afflicted on the Christian Church. Brinsley’s design in this series, which should be the desire of every true Israelite, is the healing of the breaches in Israel; healing for our Christian church. He works masterfully from Psalm 60:2, “Heal the breaches thereof, for it is shaken.” His primary aim is to demonstrate how every true Israelite should desire and seek after the healing, repairing, and making up of Israel’s breaches.

This is an extra-ordinary work not commonly written about, or preached, in our day and age, and would be useful for every church and every believer looking for true, biblical reformation, encouragement and healing by the Great Physician Jesus Christ.

John Brinsley (1600-1665), the younger, was a Presbyterian puritan divine who was a powerful Reformed Gospel preacher and writer.

eBook at the Puritan Shop
The Healing of Israel's Breaches - by John Brinsley (1600-1665) | Catalog Products | Shop | The Puritan Shop

Kindle Version
Amazon.com: The Healing of Israel's Breaches eBook: John Brinsley: Kindle Store

Nook Version
The Healing of Israel's Breaches by John Brinsley | 2940148164463 | NOOK Book (eBook) | Barnes & Noble

Print Version
The Healing of Israel's Breaches by John Brinsley (Paperback)

HealingIsraelBreachesBrinsley.jpg

Thanks, Matthew, for all you've started here.
I got your email about this book - may see my order soon.
My friends and family ask me if I've read this or that current author: I tell them I only read dead authors (i.e., the old divines).

Continued blessings.

This one is especially fitting for today's church. The transcriber of the work said it was one of the best work by Brinsley she has read.

Yes Indeed "every true Israelite should desire and seek after the healing, repairing, and making up of Israel’s breaches"
though its necessary first to heal, repair & make up the breaches of the inner man, and set them in order before we look
at the outward breaches both are necessary though, brother we look for a city whose builder & maker is God where there
will be no breaches, inward or outward, to trouble or concern us.

Correction! I already received your book.
(I told my wife, who just had her kidney stones removed, about Byfield's 2 pound stone. She grimaced!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back