How old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berean

Puritanboard Commissioner
This is a current Associated Press news item. The headline was apparently written by an employee (very young?) of the newspaper. My highlighting.

10h4veu.jpg

Do you think he/she has a pin in their nose and eyebrow? Maybe a tattoo on their ankle and left butt cheek? Are they able to text at 70 mph?

Yes, I know I'm overreacting. Grrrrr.

hahahaha! I told you that you were old and you just wouldn't listen to me! :rofl::rofl: We love you anyway, Norm! :lol:

Thanks, Sarah. Do you do nursing home work after your main gig? Maybe we'll run into each other.

Thanks, Sarah. Do you do nursing home work after your main gig? Maybe we'll run into each other.

hahaha! awwww! I'm just kidding! You look as young as the spring daisy! I should talk really! I'm no spring chick either! LOL!

Sixty is the new middle-age.

Eighty is elderly . . . Until I get there . . . Then I'll just be starting to shift into cruise.

I think that when you pass the life expectancy you are elderly.

Right now it is 76 for men and 80 for women in the US if I remember correctly. It was 74 for men and 78 for women in the US for a long time but it recently went up.

I think that when you pass the life expectancy you are elderly.

Right now it is 76 for men and 80 for women in the US if I remember correctly. It was 74 for men and 78 for women in the US for a long time but it recently went up.

Don't worry, Washington is trying to do something about that increase.

This is a current Associated Press news item. The headline was apparently written by an employee (very young?) of the newspaper. My highlighting.

10h4veu.jpg

Do you think he/she has a pin in their nose and eyebrow? Maybe a tattoo on their ankle and left butt cheek? Are they able to text at 70 mph?

Yes, I know I'm overreacting. Grrrrr.

Forget the age, they are leftists !!!!!!:lol:

It's a vast right-wing conspiracy...

My parents are in their 60th year...apparently, I'm close to half elderly... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back