How To Deal With The Guilt Of Sexual Sin

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past here some have made posts about this subject and being addicted to sexual videos and such things. John Piper preaches a very helpful message here for those who may have commited this sin in the past and are dealing with the guilt of it and for those who may be involved in it now.

How to Deal with the Guilt of Sexual Failure for the Glory of Christ and His Global Cause :: Desiring God Christian Resource Library

I listen to a ton of Piper messages, and without having clicked on the link I believe I can say I've listened to this one in the past.

If it's the one I'm thinking of let me tell you I truly second Brother James' recommendation to listen to this message. It is TOP-NOTCH stuff. When Piper gets to Colossians 2 and starts talking about our sins being nailed to the cross I was bouncing off the walls. In a good way of course!

Brother James, I have never seen a message like this before. Tremendous. It is a message that needs to be proclaimed more than ever. Yes, do not sin, but if you do sin you have One who has plead your case to the Father through His blood, Jesus Christ the Righteous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back