How to see who rated your content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fidelis

2 Timothy 2:24-25
Staff member
There was a question from someone about how to see who rated your content within a particular post. If you click on the Icon that shows your total ratings then a popup window will appear to show you who rated and what their rating was.

I click on the thumbs up icon on a post of mine, nothing happens; the icon flutters a bit but that is it. What about likes given? There is not a link under my profile for likes given like there is for likes received to show them all?

I click on the thumbs up icon on a post of mine, nothing happens; the icon flutters a bit but that is it. What about likes given? There is not a link under my profile for likes given like there is for likes received to show them all?
Check to make sure you aren't blocking popups.

That's not working for me. I tried to white list PB in Brave and then turn it off completely and nothing changed. I did not close down and start up again if that makes a difference (too many tabs open I am still working in). I did note that in the table of likes and reactions only the likes received has live links to a full record. There are no live links on the numbers of reactions given. Once I close down I'll see if the pop up block is affecting anything; but the thing seems to be that there are no records accessible for links given.

Okay; restarted browser with popups allowed and no affect on my inability to have likes popup on each post to show who liked. In prior versions you could see who liked a post when viewing it by clicking on the link. Here you can click on the icon but for me nothing happens but it comes out toward me a bit and goes back.

I tried similar efforts to make a box appear, and I'm seeing nothing but the slight zoom/extrusion-twist of the icon. Also there's no warning from the browser that something is trying to pop-up but can't.

Okay; restarted browser with popups allowed and no affect on my inability to have likes popup on each post to show who liked. In prior versions you could see who liked a post when viewing it by clicking on the link. Here you can click on the icon but for me nothing happens but it comes out toward me a bit and goes back.
Try now.

I get them to pop up now on each post. But there is still no link in my profile for "ratings given" and in the table that comes up showing both, only the ratings receive numbers link to details.

During these trying economic times, I am willing to financially renumerate for positive ratings. Just send your paypal info. With every 9 likes, I pay for a 10th for free.

I don't see it in the text body, but if you go to the toolbar, on the right between the mail icon and the search icon there is a bell. Click on that for 'Alerts' and you can see who left what.

Correction, I do see it in the text body. Next to the 'thumbs up' for example, there is a numeral, click on the numeral and it pops up the name of the member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back