How to Thank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewi Sant

Puritan Board Freshman
I have had several occasions to thank someone for their insight, have seen others do it, but haven't a clue. How do you tag a thanks on someone's post without doing a "reply to post"??

Thanks in advance,
Kris

Kris, you have to have 15 (?) posts first, and then you will be able to thank people. It might be 20, I can never remember.

I have had several occasions to thank someone for their insight, have seen others do it, but haven't a clue. How do you tag a thanks on someone's post without doing a "reply to post"??

Thanks in advance,
Kris
Visualize said "Thank You" in your mind's eye, pronounce it in your heart, and, if you really mean it, said post-er will be thanked by you, albeit intangibly so. :D

Ha! Real cute, Josh. & BTW, Thank You!

If I want to thank them personally I either send a message or I hit reply and thank them as a reply on the post.

Thanks in advance,
Kris
Visualize said "Thank You" in your mind's eye, pronounce it in your heart, and, if you really mean it, said post-er will be thanked by you, albeit intangibly so. :D

Josh, besides being lovable is here for our sanctification.:p

Thanks in advance,
Kris

Josh, besides being lovable is here for our sanctification.:p

Yay! Now our noses will be longer than Pinocchio's, and for the right reason!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back